Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My life...

Well, right now, theres this kid sitting next to me and he's tapping his foot at a really annoying beat (very random, and very annoying!!) and I want to hurt him really bad. But I won't. I'll just be greatful that I'm actually on a computer working...hehe not really working. I think he's finally done. Yep. The librarian just told this girl that she needs to go to the health room because she might have pink eye while the girl was trying to explain that (hes started again) she just has alergies. I hate it when people are like, "Well, according to my expertness, you have this" when really they are possibly wrong. Guh-rr. So on Saturday, my even more bff Jackie (visit post Closer than they seem~ blonde girl in pink shirt) got a concussion. So yeah! And then she (hes still tapping his foot) got an even worse concussion on monday. Or maybe the intensity went up or something. So yesterday she stayed home. And she still has my camera, my life. Not really. But I really want it back. Really bad. B/cuz this is one of the last days that she's here (either today or tomorrow) and I want a picture w/ her, but we'll have to wait and see if that's going to happen. Oh well. *sigh*
So this Saturday is the one and a half year anniversary of High School Musical 3. Monday, I dressed up like Taylor, with my two polos (black and white~white underneath& black unbuttoned), Black and white striped tie (zip, tucked into my black polo), my black knee-length skirt) and my black flip-flops. Yesterday was Ryan day. I wore my sister's hat that she got in NY (i forgot what type...i'll find out and comment later), my red cami and white low v-cut sweater, and some cute khaki's. I wore the same black flip-flops, because I didn't know what else to wear for shoes. Today, Wednesday, is Chad day. Specifically The Boys Are Back Chad day. I'm wearing my black, white and grey checkered shirt, b/cuz its the only checkered shirt I have, and that's basically what Chad and Troy wear in that song/scene, and then I am wearing my favorite long blue-jeans (w/out a belt, annoyingly!~ i forgot to put it on...guh-rr), and then my Chuck Taylor high-tops. Oh! and my black tank top underneath the unbuttoned checkered shirt, b/cuz the shirt looks weird on my buttoned up. So yeah. idk what im gonna wear tomorrow. :) But, thats the story of my life, pretty much. :)
ttyl!
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment